Above is an example of where you will find the required Access Code for Safety Training. Please do not use the code above, it is for example purposes only.
Online Volunteer Safety Training.
We ask that all volunteers participate in an online safety training course through Habitat for Humanity and Lockton Insurance.
1. Go to www.hfhvolunteerinsurance.com and click on the volunteers tab.
2. On the right hand side of the volunteers page click Begin Now and a dialogue box will pop up with further instructions and the Access Code. When finished reading through the instructions click on Take Training Course Now.
3. Enter the Access Code given and click on Submit and you will be taken to the course selection page.
4. At the Safety Course list screen select the recommended course: Volunteering On A Habitat for Humanity Job Site. There are a few others, so feel free to take those after!
5. The course will load and start automatically. Follow along with the presentation. At the end there will be a 10-question quiz. Proceed with taking the quiz. If you pass (score 70% or better) the affiliate with whom you are volunteering will receive a completion certificate certifying you have completed the course. You may request a copy from HFHMC if you like one. If you do not score a 70% or higher the first time you can take the course again.
Habitat for Humanity of Mason County